Subscribe to Our Traction REIA Calendar with Outlook or Google Calendar
Subscribe to Our Traction REIA Calendar with Microsoft Outlook
You can subscribe to our Traction REIA Calendar in Microsoft Outlook as an Internet Calendar Subscription that will
keep your Outlook Calendar synced with our Traction REIA Calendar. Outlook will periodically check our Traction REIA Calendar for updates, and if any are found, they are downloaded to your Traction REIA Calendar in Outlook.
Follow these steps sync your Outlook Calendar with the Traction REIA Calendar:
1. In Outlook, open your Calendar (CTRL + 2)
2. Open this Traction REIA Calendar Link with Outlook. A popup may open on your computer asking you to allow Outlook to open this file. Choose YES.
3. An Outlook popup will open and say “Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates?” Choose YES.
4. The Traction REIA Calendar will download and be displayed on your Outlook Calendar upon completion.
Subscribe to Our Traction REIA with Google Calendar
Follow these steps sync your Google Calendar with the Traction
1. In Google Calendar, at the bottom of the calendar list on the left, click the Add down-arrow button and select Add by URL.
2. Copy (CTRL + C) this Traction REIA Calendar Link:
3. Paste (CTRL + V) the Traction REIA Calendar Link in the field provided.
4. Click Add Calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left.