fri31mar - 2aprmar 319:00 amapr 2LIFEONAIRELIFEONAIRE 3-Day Training with Shaun McCloskey(march 31) 9:00 am - (april 2) 5:00 pm Sheraton Tysons Corner, 8661 Leesburg Pike, Tysons, VA 22182 Event starts in...
LIFEONAIRE Your life is rich with untapped potential... 3-Day Training Intensive with Shaun McCloskey ***All Events Open to the Public*** I want to change your
Your life is rich with untapped potential…
3-Day Training Intensive with Shaun McCloskey
***All Events Open to the Public***
I want to change your life! I want you to experience a full and abundant life! I want you to stop spinning your wheels, get off that hamster wheel and start uncovering the opportunity-rich, abundant life you’ve always imagined and truly deserve.
In short, I want you to become a Lifeonaire!
What the heck is a “Lifeonaire”?
We all know what a millionaire is. While technically it’s someone who owns at least a million dollars, I’d say a better definition for most of us would be that a millionaire is someone who is full of money.
Well a Lifeonaire is sort of like a millionaire, but also different.
A Lifeonaire is full of life! Get it?
Most of us spend our lives just enduring the life we’ve been given. Tragically few of us actually end up experiencing all that life has to offer. No matter what your circumstances are right now, your life is rich with untapped potential. And you can and should tap into that and start enjoying it.
By understanding the Lifeonaire ideas, I’ve learned not to set goals based on other people’s expectations of how I should live my life, but instead how to design my life and pursue the things in life that provide the most fulfillment. (If that doesn’t “click” yet, don’t worry, it will in a minute)
The truth is, since I became a “Lifeonaire”…
- * My business is more profitable than ever.
- * I’ve eliminated more than $1,000,000.00 in debt (yes, you read that right!)
- * My relationships with friends and family are more prosperous than ever.
- * My relationship with God has strengthened tremendously.
- * I have more time to “experience life” and focus on the things that mean the most to me.
And I want the very same for you!
Here’s What You’ll Learn at This Event:
- * We’re going to take you gingerly by the hand and give you step-by-step instructions on how to find your passion and create the vision for exactly how you choose for your life to look.
- * You will know exactly what’s been holding you back from accomplishing your goals in the past.
- * You’ll have a specific plan for achieving your vision, and you’ll know exactly how long it will take for you to get there.
- * You will know the exact dollar amount your vision will cost you to create.
- * How to devise a specific action plan to ensure the accomplishment of your vision, regardless of how extraordinary you make it.
- * Step-by-step action plan for eliminating debt (regardless of how much debt you have)
- * How to ensure your business corresponds to your vision (ensuring you not only love what you do personally, but professionally as well.)
Our goal at these events is to flip your life upside down and open your eyes to possibilities that you have never seen before. We’ll also be right there with you to help you put together a vision and plan that will truly change your life forever.
The bottom line?
Your life will never be the same again.
“I’m in! How much does it cost?”
For most 3-day events of this nature, it’s common to charge in the thousands of dollars.
And while the Lifeonaire paradigm is incredibly powerful and truly life changing, the fact of the matter is we also want it to be within reach for as many people as possible. We’re on a mission to get help as many people as possible with this information, so we’re making a point to be fair to your pocketbook with the tuition.
Your investment in this life changing retreat is only $397 for 1 person or $497 for 2 people (couples or family members only).
That’s it. No games, no gimmicks, no tricks.
Reserve Your Seat Today!
Use these buttons to register:
Use these buttons to register:
March 31 (Friday) 9:00 am - April 2 (Sunday) 5:00 pm
Sheraton Tysons Corner
8661 Leesburg Pike, Tysons, VA 22182