There are literally hundreds of wealth-building strategies available for real estate investors. Some are more lucrative than others, and many are simply way to much work for the money that an investor hopes to make. Fortune Magazine is arguably the leading magazine in North America today that teaches people how to make money. “Regular Guy” Andy Heller, will show you why of the hundreds of wealth-building formulas, Fortune Magazine recommended Andy Heller’s “Buy Low, Rent Smart, Sell High” strategy among the top five recommended strategies for real estate investors.
Andy and his story will inspire and connect with you, as it is a “regular guy” get rich story. Like so many of us, Andy started investing part time, pulling aside a few hours each week for his hobby. Their success led them literally by accident to a goldmine called buy low, rent smart, sell high.
When Andy and Scott found buying properties from distressed sellers to be tedious, hard work, and depressing they discovered by accident a hidden gem in the foreclosure process…BANK OWNED REAL ESTATE. With bank-owned real estate an investor is able to purchase MULTIPLE PROPERTIES from single sources, without emotions, and with clean and clear title. Andy and Scott learned how to get these bank-owned properties, often referred to as REOs, before the properties are listed on MLS.
Once purchased, Andy and Scott will either flip the properties for quick cash, or hold for long-term wealth. They modified the typical lease/purchase deal to come up with their unique rent smart and sell high formula. Their SHORTEST lease is 3 years, and each of their tenants (gladly) accepts responsibility for repairs and maintenance. High turnover, nightmare tenants, and lengthy vacancies are non-issues when you “rent smart”.
How profitable is their formula? The last home Andy and Scott sold required about 20 hours of effort, and netted a profit of $57,400. That is $2870/hour. But don’t leave your day job just yet. Come hear Andy speak and he will cover:
• Why Fortune Magazine recommended the Buy Low, Rent Smart, Sell High program
• Why today’s COOLING market is a RED HOT opportunity for investors
• Buying Low: Learn about the untapped fortunes with bank-owned real estate
• Why especially today bank owned properties offer investors of all means unlimited deals
• Why especially TODAY, an investor can make enormous profits buying bank-owned foreclosures!!
• Why bank-owned properties may be the best SOURCE for investors who have limited cash and/or credit
• Interested in WHOLESALING. Learn not only how wholesalers can buy from banks but why banks are the BEST source of discount properties for wholesalers!
• How to calculate the EXACT price you need to buy properties at in order to maximize your profits
• What types of properties can you buy from banks
• Why a MOTIVATED tenant is the key to landlording fortunes
• How the “typical” lease options minimize, not maximize, an investor’s profits
• How to make a fortune in real estate AND help your tenants at the same time
• How to sell for top dollar WITHOUT paying real estate commissions
• Achieve your REGULAR RICHES: Real estate fortunes for regular people…without the hassles
Andy will explain why the “Buy Low, Rent Smart, Sell High” strategy is specifically positioned to take advantage of two dominant characteristics of today’s real estate market. First, on the buying end, we are seeing record foreclosures, and the lucrative post-foreclosure market has been their favorite hunting ground for deals for close to 20 years. Secondly, on the marketing end, their unique lease/purchase strategy positions today’s investor to take advantage of a rapidly strengthening rental market.
Andy and Scott feel if you look at today’s record foreclosures, and the number of tenants wanting (and needing) a lease/purchase, their Buy Low, Rent Smart, Sell High investment strategy is an absolute necessity for any real estate investor seeking to invest today and in the foreseeable future.
Andy Heller is a nationally recognized real estate expert, and has been interviewed and prominently featured in respected publications including Kiplinger, WallStreetJournal.com, TheStreet.com, Personal Excellence, Money Magazine, and MarketWatch.com.
Marriott Hotel Tysons Corner
8028 Leesburg Pike
Tysons Corner, VA 22182
DATE & TIME:
Saturday March 23rd, 2013
8:00am Registration and Q&A Session
8:30am to 5:30pm Training Event
ADVANCE PURCHASE PRICE:
On-site price: $69 Members / $119 Non-Members
REGISTER NOW FOR THE MARCH 23st EVENT!